domingo, 10 de agosto de 2014

Bico calado - Mercy Cry, por Luan Parle


Mercy Cry, uma canção da irlandesa Luan Parle, em prol da paz em Gaza.

I am a stranger in my homeland,
They came and they took our homes away,
Someone hear my cry,
Please someone hear my cry
How can you call this your faith?
Where’s our right to choose,
Does it make you proud, does it make you proud?
Scenes of violence on the streets,
Raped and beaten to their knees,
Families dying at one another’s feet,
For God’s sake hear this Mercy plea,
How can you call this your faith?
Where’s our right to choose,
Let’s stand together hand in hand,
Near the home of the Hirakud dam
Chorus
And Lord, hear my Mercy Cry, hear my Mercy Cry
Angels roam these plains,
Fly them to a higher ground,
The innocent should not die,
Lord hear my Mercy Cry
Don’t let it be too late,
Open the freedom gates,
Chorus

Sem comentários: